Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the Genesis of Vive Geekdom!

The principal purpose of this personal promotion is to proliferate philosophies and ideas pertaining to the preoccupations of a professed geek; i.e. myself. If you'll pardon the prestidigitation and appalling verbosity of this pioneering post, I promise to recompense your patience with pertinent poop.

Okay, enough with the Ps already. All of that is to say that I will be using the blog space to discuss matters that may be relevant to my two greatest hobbies, namely Software Engineering and the Dungeons and Dragons game. There may well be references to other peripheral topics as well, such as Linux, Windows hacks and utilities, and other such nonsense. Since this is the first post, I'll keep in brief; in fact, I'm done! More will be posted later....

No comments: